Thursday 23 January 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 23rd January, 2014

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui it's similar to yesterday morning, mostly cloudy, a strong wind and likely the sun may break through later today. Current temp at 7am is 23.9C

My fever is not getting better, yesterday I went to the local clinic and they though it wasn't dengue. After a bit of checking around and with the help of my wife, there seems to be 'Flu B' strain going around in Indonesia and Thailand. I have most of the symptoms and it lasts 6-7 days. I'm halfway now.

In the meantime, back on Gili Air in Indonesia, it's mostly overcast but no wind right now. Current temp at 8am local time is 27C
Yesterday we had plenty of sun throughout the day but in the afternoon and evening it was back to rain.

The first and original clinic on Gili Air in Indonesia

The first and original clinic on Gili Air in Indonesia, now there are more clinics but I went to visit this one to get myself checked. 

Yesterday saw a nice around Samui, strong wind but also sunshine. Max temp reached 27C

The forecast shows potentially of sunshine and moderate wind for the next 7 days.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: