Wednesday 15 January 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 15th January, 2014

Today's weather;

The sky over Koh Samui is mostly cloudy this morning. Current temp at 7am is around 26C

On Koh Lanta it's partially cloudy with a current temp at 7am of around 24C

Yesterday the current PADI IDC was completed and today the candidates are facing the first day of the PADI IE. Tomorrow will see the second and last day of those exams but I will leave very early in the morning, back home to Samui where I will board a plane to Bangkok during the early evening and I will have to transfer between the two Bangkok airports! 

Sunrise over Koh Lanta

Sunrise over Koh Lanta this morning, view from my room

Yesterday saw a nice and warm day around Samui with a fairly strong breeze. During the early evening there were a few raindrops. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast predicts mostly cloudy skies with occasional sunshine but fairly strong winds.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: