Monday 13 January 2014

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 13th January, 2014

Today's weather;

On Koh Samui the sun is just about to start heating up and will most likely evaporate the thin cloud layer that is still there. Current temp at 7am is 24.5C

On Koh Lanta, it's rather cloudy this morning, unlike the previous days that I was here. The sun is rising and do expect the cloud layer to disappear, at least most of it. Current temp at 7am is 25.1C

In Bangkok the announced shutdown of the city has started. Some areas have already been blocked last night. It's something I will follow with great interest since the early evening of 16th January, I will need to transfer from the Suvarnabhumi airport to the Don Muang airport, on my way to Gili Air in Indonesia.

Ban Saladan, Koh Lanta

Ban Saladan on Koh Lanta, picture taken from a dive boat

Yesterday saw a cloudy morning around Samui but during the afternoon the clouds went away and it became sunny and hot with a max temp of 30C

The forecast shows today and tomorrow to be sunny before on Wednesday clouds roll in and the wind picks up but it should stay mostly dry.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: