Friday 4 January 2013

Koh Samui, Thailand daily weather update; 4th January, 2013

Today's weather;

It's mainly cloudy this morning over Koh Samui with a current temp at 7am of 24.8C

This morning I will leave for Koh Lanta where I will start a PADI IDC tomorrow.

Orange boat outside Nathon harbor

An orange boat, spotted outside Nathon harbor

Yesterday was dry all day long but it started to rain a bit in the evening and it must have rained a lot during the night. Max temp reached 30C

The forecast didn't change much, mostly dry with an occasional shower and some sun hopefully by next weekend.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: