Thursday 31 January 2013

Goodbye to January 2013

It's been a month with a few ups and downs.

First the weather though and I can say it was a good month with plenty of sunny days although there was a strong wind occasionally.

The ups included a PADI IDC on Koh Lanta with 10 candidates and since we're at PADI, I received a Certificate of Recognition for Excellence from PADI late on in the month from one of the candidates of the November 2012 PADI IDC on Malapascua in the Philippines.

Our daughter Julia turned 10 this month, which was a great event for us as well!


Funeral of my Mother in law at Wat Plai Laem

The down was the passing away of my Mother in law. A very good hearted woman who will be greatly missed by all of us in the family.

See you all next month.

Don't forget to use my Camille's Samui hotel recommendation blog and my Camille's Thailand hotel recommendation blog for all your hotel bookings on Koh Samui and around Thailand. By doing so, you will support my blog. Thanks folks!

Camille

No comments: