Sunday 22 April 2012

Mitsubishi Care for Health Run, Saphan Hin Park, Phuket Town, April 2012

Mitsubishi Care for Health Run, Saphan Hin Park, Phuket Town, April 2012

In preparation for this years International Laguna Phuket Marathon (half marathon for me) 10th June, later this year, I found a 10.5km run in Phuket, the Mitsubishi Care for Health Run in Saphan Hin Park near Phuket Town. This morning the race was shortened to 9.5km but that was fine by me and about everybody else who participated.


Yesterday when I picked up my running shirt and bib

The location is very nice in a sports park, directly near Phuket town and many sports facilities are available here but also a monument for Krom Luang Chumpon Khet Udomsak, the Father of the Thai Royal Navy.


My new shirt and the bib

A good start to the day with a 4am wake up call and a 6am start! I was happy with my performance and now it's back on the road, heading home to Koh Samui!

Camille

No comments: